Arlington, Texas
2.6

I too am going through the "DuraBlend Fiasco", I have called the extended warranty company, Montage Furniture Services (denied claim), Ashley Furniture Store (who had me call their consumer affairs/parts dept) and was told all they could do was send me a chunk of repair material for $80. I would then have to pay an installer.

I paid $249.00 for the Premier Combination Plan on 2/17/13, and have never felt so cheated in my life! The recliner sofa and loveseat are peeling after only 3 years.

They are still selling pieces of this furniture material after all these complaints.

Can we get any justice?

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Original sales rep was super friendly.

Ashley Furniture Cons: No reslution to my peeling durablend furniture.

Comments

Mileigh

Received store credit for my initial purchase, except I still had to buy new insurance.

Amrom

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,