1.9
Style and Design

Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that their claims of this being "more durable than leather" were false and misleading.

I am out the $600 I paid for this junk and out another $600-$700 for a replacement chair. I will never buy anything Ashley makes again.

I also plan on telling my local news station about this so they can investigate. Ashley Furniture is fake, junk furniture.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

to AshleyFurnitureCares Union, Ohio, United States #1305787

Gladly.

Lucasbe
to AshleyFurnitureCares Englewood, Ohio, United States #1311504

Sent the information that Daniel told me to send back on March 23 and have heard nothing from Ashley furniture. Meanwhile, the cracking and peeling has gotten much worse.

Daniel needs to contact me like he said he would.

AshleyFurnitureCares
to Lucasbe #1311508
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hello Lucasbe, Did you send your email to FanFeedback@AshleyFurniture.com, with Pissed Consumer in the subject line? I reach back out to every email I receive, even if I'm unable to assist.

Would you mind resending the email you are speaking of?

-Daniel