1.9

Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that their claims of this being "more durable than leather" were false and misleading.

I am out the $600 I paid for this junk and out another $600-$700 for a replacement chair. I will never buy anything Ashley makes again.

I also plan on telling my local news station about this so they can investigate. Ashley Furniture is fake, junk furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Amrom

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

@Amrom

Gladly.

Arah
@Amrom

Sent the information that Daniel told me to send back on March 23 and have heard nothing from Ashley furniture. Meanwhile, the cracking and peeling has gotten much worse.

Daniel needs to contact me like he said he would.

Amrom
@Arah

Hello Lucasbe, Did you send your email to FanFeedback@AshleyFurniture.com, with Pissed Consumer in the subject line? I reach back out to every email I receive, even if I'm unable to assist.

Would you mind resending the email you are speaking of?

-Daniel