1.1
Style and Design

I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and cracking.I bought the warranty, which I know now is useless, because they told me the warranty only cover situations that occur from "accidents." Ashley customer service refuses to replace the chair despite all my documentation that the chair was purchased through them and they know they have a problem with their Durablend products!

If you are considering buying anything from Ashley that is covered in Durablend fabric you are wasting money. It is defective fabric and the company will not stand behind their products. I will never buy anything from Ashley Furniture again, nor will my parents, grandparents or my children. They have lost four generations of potential buyers.

Ashley Furniture is a poster child for how NOT to treat customers fairly.I will never give them another penny!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality of furtniture, Customer satisfaction unimportant, Quality and waranty, No service.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I just got a sofa and love seat at Jaron's furniture outlet.The set is call Montgomery sofa a Loveseat.

When I was assemble then I got a bit of icht in my hands. Like when you tuch fiberglass. Then later I seat there and I took a nap for 1 hour. When I wake up my eyes and lip were swollen.

I call the company back and they said they can't do nothing about it.

I just lost $850

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,