I purchased this sectional a little over 3 years ago and it has begun to crack and peel. This is common at this point that this Durablend material is very low grade and unreliable! I feel the production of items constructed of this Durablend material should be treated as a manufacturer defect and should compensate purchasers for their item effected.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ashley Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture durablend sectional sofa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I bought a Sofa/Love Seat with Durablend in Long Beach CA at Ashley Furniture store July 2012 ...I was told this was great and durable...

it would Last... the Leather started peeling and now they act like Oh Well. I've been doing some research and found that this problem has been on-going before I purchased my Sofa...

they should have disclosed that information.Can someone say "CLASS ACTION" case against Ashley Furniture Stores