Noblesville, Indiana

Purchased a dresser as seen in the photo, originally $850 on sale for $650. The dresser was damaged but we did not see it until after they left.

The other picture shows the damage, it looks like it was previously damage or warped and they spray painted over the smooth finish. It is so rough that if you wipe it with a paper towel it tears it to shreds. The night stand ordered was also damaged but they caught it before they left and pieced it back together. We call about the dresser and were told we would get a call back, did not happen.

We call back a few days later and they said they tried to call. Either way, they won't be out for over three weeks to even look at it and then decide if they will repair or replace. I can assure you the living room set we were going to purchase from there will now be purchased somewhere else. The customer service folks were also rude and disrespectful considering the circumstances.

I would highly recommend you look elsewhere for your furniture needs as there are plenty of stores who actually know the meaning of Customer service and appreciate you and the money spend with them! I have already posted on yelp and Google, so they can contact me there if they would like.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments