Richland, Washington

DO NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE HOMESTORES! They are an incompetent company whose systems (finance, delivery, service) don't talk to one another and no one knows what's going on.

They use cut-rate 3rd party contractors for delivery and service, why are less than reputable. They don't know how the furniture works and fake the paperwork when they forget a step. I've been fighting with this company since January to get a furniture exchange and then repair when their delivery guys broke the furniture. I've spent over 10 hours on the phone trying to get things fixed.

They never follow through on calling back, they refuse to refund my money and take their furniture back despite numerous agreements that they have totally dropped the ball. I've wasted my time sitting at home for the last two Saturdays waiting for delivery, which was confirmed by text, phone, and email, only to be told something mysteriously cancelled the order. I had to reschedule several things at work for service guys who don't show up. And their Customer Care department is a joke.

They have no desire to keep you as a customer, but will do the bare minimum related to your order.

Be careful if you choose to work with them. If I were retired, I might actually picket in front of their store to keep people from going in.

I've never seen such mismanagement and poor customer service..... Ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments