Denton, Texas
2.7

I wrote this letter to Ashley, after seeing the same issue happening on my couch.

Hello, I have to start with I have purchased your products for past 20 years, started in wisconsin and continued in texas (where I live now).

Since I have been here I have owned four couches (includes current one). That is where my issue starts. This couch is your Durablend (which I have had before). I am not sure will have to look again, thought number was like 942 0042 or 940 0042, but anyways this one I purchase and instantly put on a cover so I could keep it pristine for a while with having dogs.

I have had for 2 maybe 3 years. couch looks pristine, but when I was changing covers (do this ever few weeks or month) I went to tuck in the cushion and notice the whole lower portion of the back rest cushion is all cracking. I have to say that totally bummed me out and is very shocked. I am just left with shock that this has happened to one of your products.

I have never had a couch deteriorate, I have just moved and decided on location what I wanted different, but this time wanted this to travel with me for future move, but now it looks like a piece of cheap furniture. I am disappointed in the quality of this couch. Is this a precursor to the quality of Ashley Furniture products? Have you really let your level of quality fall that much.

I have some of my first couches in two cabins back home in Wisconsin that are still as nice as they were when I got them, just older. I have always purchased your couches, but if this is the quality that I am getting now, I would not waste my money in the future.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED LONG TIME CUSTOMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael Anderson, andersonmichael007@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: would like couch replaced.

Ashley Furniture Cons: It peeled away after a year, Quality of furniture, Quality of furniture has really gone down.

• Ashley furniture protection plan