Phoenix, Arizona

I did purchase a leather sectional 7 seater couch and other bedroom furnitures from ashley furnitures in year 2007 and got an leather protection plan paying an extra 199$. when i purchased the sales person said they will fix the leather if any damages happens due to accident or by any incident. During the first 6 months I had a problem with my leather peel off and cracking. I called them and they sent a technician to fix the issue. First time the technician who came to fix it, tried to put the dye to match the color and it turned out to be so bad. I called second time after a month and they sent the technician to fix the same. This time the technician said he has to replace the 2 seats and he will order the parts and someone will contact me from ashley reg the same. After 2 weeks the parts were delivered and the technician who came said its a wrong part and he will update them with the correct part. After 4 weeks the part did arrive and he did fix the same.

Now, after 5 months the same problem is occuring leather peel off / cracking and when i called they said they have revised the policy and they wont send anyone out since the warranty expired. When i purchased they said i have an extended warranty for 5 years, and now they said they reduced to 3 yrs and i never was notified with anything. Now they asking me to pay 45$ at store where I purchased to have technician comeout to look at the problem and they are not sure whether they will cover this or not. Ashley furniture homestores in arizona are ripp off and donot buy the leather protection plan or the fabric protection plan.. its a ripp off . They are just ripping people money off and provide worst customer service in the world.

Beware of this ashley furniture leather protection plan. . Do not buy it. I am trying to contact the newschannel investigation department to do some reasearch about these scams and ripp offs about these guys. I have all the valid proof that they are just trying to ripp people off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Warranty.

Comments

Hi Website Administrator,

We can fairly quickly promote your website to the top of the search rankings with no long term contracts!

We can place your website on top of the Natural Listings on Google, Yahoo and MSN. Our Search Engine Optimization team delivers more top rankings then anyone else and we can prove it. We do not use "link farms" or "black hat" methods that Google and the other search engines frown upon and can use to de-list or ban your site. The techniques are proprietary, involving some valuable closely held trade secrets. Our prices are less then half of what other companies charge.

We would be happy to send you a proposal using the top search phrases for your area of expertise. Please contact me at your convenience so we can start saving you some money.

leads12.ibs@gmail.com