I purchased a Power Lift Recliner from Ashley Furniture Homestore @ 7780 Cicero Ave Burbank,ILL 60459 on 2/25/2017 through James McCormick.I purchased the Furniture Protection.

It has a rip in the back of recliner on the right side. I called the store and Warranty Dept and filed a claim to have recliner repaired. As of 6/16/2017. The recliner still has not been repaired, nor have I received any calls from the store or warranty dept.

I have sent 5 copies of photos of the damaged recliner to the warranty dept under claim #95696 to claims@gbsent.com. I have left messages at the Ashley Furniture store all to be told EVERYTIME, that they will take my name and number and someone will contact me. No one ever has, At All. I last contacted Ashley Furniture and left a message again for James McCormick on 6/16/17.

I also called the customer care center @ 866-436-3388, and was told someone will contact me within 24 hours. I want my money back. I have done as was instructed of me to do if I had a problem; Ashley Furniture HomeStore has done nothing as James McCormick stated on date of purchase.

They do not stand behind nor honor their guarantee on purchases.Mary Long

Review about: Power Life Recliner.

I didn't like: Ashley furniture homestore is a rip off.

Review #1062028 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $669
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,