Due to their own managment turnover, we are now stuck with a King Simmons (Made for Ashley)mattress that leaves us with back pain every morning.The Sales Manager admitted we had a fauolty pillow top that left body impressions over 3" deep, he said try this plush top- if you don't like it come see me and I'll replace it.

Well needless to say, he is gone and the sales director says tough luck "we're not doing anything for you, you'll just have to keep it" What a Joke, whatever happened to the customer is always right?....

We'll never buy there again and we're making sure all our friends, relatives, co-workers and aquaintences know as well.

Review about: Simmons Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Mattress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Furniture Sofa Warranty Review Ashley Furniture "Purchased a the durablend couch with recliners and loveseat. The sofa began peeling within the extended warranty timeframe. I could understand if I had a large family or pets but..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Delivered and sold wrong mattress Ashley Furniture "Visited Ashley in Gastonia NC on Black Friday 2016, Brendan was my sales person as I have bought things from him in the past. I was looking for a mattress..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Floor model mattress Ashley Furniture "We bought a mattress without being told that it's a floor model and now that I found two huge slits on the memory foam, they are telling me that they..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more