Due to their own managment turnover, we are now stuck with a King Simmons (Made for Ashley)mattress that leaves us with back pain every morning.The Sales Manager admitted we had a fauolty pillow top that left body impressions over 3" deep, he said try this plush top- if you don't like it come see me and I'll replace it.

Well needless to say, he is gone and the sales director says tough luck "we're not doing anything for you, you'll just have to keep it" What a Joke, whatever happened to the customer is always right?....

We'll never buy there again and we're making sure all our friends, relatives, co-workers and aquaintences know as well.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Mattress.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, thank you for providing your feedback and your experience.We would be happy to try to help with this issue.

Please feel free to reach out to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com Please put Pissed Consumer and your name in the subject box.

Daniel

Don't waste your time or money with *** from Ashley Furniture! Ashley Furniture "...that $4,000 purchase was quickly turning into a costly mistake. The couch was starting to PEEL..." Read more Ashley Furniture HomeStore is a Rip Off CusIDLONGMAR2626 Ashley Furniture "I purchased a Power Lift Recliner from Ashley Furniture Homestore @ 7780 Cicero Ave Burbank,ILL 60459 on 2/25/2017 through James McCormick. I purchased the Furniture Protection. It has a rip..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Ashley Furniture - AVOID ASHLEY AT ANY COST Ashley Furniture "We bought dinning table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more