1.2K views

Bought sofa from Ashley Furniture at Ashley Furniture Homestore on 11755 Commons Drive, Springdale OH. It was delivered to me Infested with Bedbugs.

They will not take it back, they will not refund the money. The 30 day return policy obviously does not apply to them in this case. They are scammers, rude. I complained to the BBB, news stations and they have several lawsuits pending for this bedbugs problem.

Manager's name is Ed Adams who is a *** and does not know what he is talking about. No one should ever suffer from this problem with bedbugs especially thinking that you will get a brand new sofa. My house had to be sprayed three times amd my 2year old son was bit by the bedbug thanks to Ashley Furniture.

If you look them up there are so many people who purchased their furniture and it was infested with bed bugs. So beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 28, 2011.

Comments

I purchased a sections and a recliner from Ashley I. new Hampshire in April 2018.

In June we started noticing bug bites then actually found some bugs in the couch and chair. I've never had this problem before. I'm going to contact the store but from what I hear they are not helpful at all and ill probably be out $1500.

Ive had a pest control guy come out numerous times and another exterminator is coming this week. I'm furious!!!!

I returned a couch today and while they were taking off the cushions, I realized bug eggs. I am wondering if any of them got on my carpet and are going to get on my new couch

Did you get a lawyer involved?

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1317521

I'm in Garfield Heights. Pretty sure my couch is infested as well.

At home depot now getting supplies to see. Found two bugs.

Elkridge, Maryland, United States #1121193

had them after receiving living set they are the worst