Bought sofa from Ashley Furniture at Ashley Furniture Homestore on 11755 Commons Drive, Springdale OH.It was delivered to me Infested with Bedbugs.

They will not take it back, they will not refund the money. The 30 day return policy obviously does not apply to them in this case. They are scammers, rude. I complained to the BBB, news stations and they have several lawsuits pending for this bedbugs problem.

Manager's name is Ed Adams who is a *** and does not know what he is talking about. No one should ever suffer from this problem with bedbugs especially thinking that you will get a brand new sofa. My house had to be sprayed three times amd my 2year old son was bit by the bedbug thanks to Ashley Furniture.

If you look them up there are so many people who purchased their furniture and it was infested with bed bugs.So beware.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Did you get a lawyer involved?

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1317521

I'm in Garfield Heights.Pretty sure my couch is infested as well.

At home depot now getting supplies to see.Found two bugs.

Elkridge, Maryland, United States #1121193

had them after receiving living set they are the worst