We bought 2 recliners.Both recliners cracked at the top.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Leather Furniture Sold as Leather Furniture-- be Aware

When I called she stated that the warranty was only a year and was up juat a couple of days. They told me that I could buy the top part of the recliner but they woukd not do anything to help. Very rude and it toon them a week to call me.back.

They stated that this was our fault cause our hair products ruined the leather.I have tape over the area in the photo but this show how big the area is.

Review about: Leather Ashley Reclinera.

I liked: Sales woman, Thw chair at firstv.

I didn't like: Customer servixe, Did not stand behind product.

Review #1019949 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,