Ashley Furniture Leather Couch and recliners and Warranty Guardsman is a joke
Purchased Leather couch and two recliners from Ashley furniture and extended warranty thru Guardsman .Less than six months my leather couch started peeling in few spots.I called Ashley they referred it to Guardsman who came out took pictures and then got report that it was due to abuse,said I must of cleaned leather with wrong cleaner.
No cleaner was used and I was told furniture would be warrantied even if dog chew it or nail polish spills etc. when i bought my $3000.00 set .I was lied to and they DO NOT honor their warranty's.I do not recomend Ashley Furniture
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No one wanted to fix problem
- Quality of furniture
- Customer service sucks
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I am now in day 3 of my system at 710 bryon ct lakeland florida, they finally came yesterday at 3pm and found the condenser fan to be burned..."
- "Before I knew better not to use a piercing gun I went to Piercing Pagoda. I got my cartilage pierced. I already had two and wanted a third. She marked the..."
- "NISSAN MURANO 2015 400 miles cracked battery spilled acid all over the engine stopped running fryed ecm unit acid damage everywhere got sick from fumes nissan giving me hard..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."