Ashley Furniture Leather Couch and recliners and Warranty Guardsman is a joke
Purchased Leather couch and two recliners from Ashley furniture and extended warranty thru Guardsman .Less than six months my leather couch started peeling in few spots.I called Ashley they referred it to Guardsman who came out took pictures and then got report that it was due to abuse,said I must of cleaned leather with wrong cleaner.
No cleaner was used and I was told furniture would be warrantied even if dog chew it or nail polish spills etc. when i bought my $3000.00 set .I was lied to and they DO NOT honor their warranty's.I do not recomend Ashley Furniture
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No one wanted to fix problem
- Quality of furniture
- Customer service sucks
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Problem started three months after we bought our furniture the leather started peeling so we contacted the they sent a tech out who looked at it said he had to..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "Before I knew better not to use a piercing gun I went to Piercing Pagoda. I got my cartilage pierced. I already had two and wanted a third. She marked the..."
- "We stayed at motel 6 for 2 nights and 2 days in lakeland florida on 98 n. When it came time to check out we wasnt forsure which one of..."
- "Buyer beware. Eyeglass world is a rip off. I bought 2 pair of glasses and one of them I couldn't see thru and went back to the place I purchased..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."