Featured Not resolved

Purchased Leather couch and two recliners from Ashley furniture and extended warranty thru Guardsman .Less than six months my leather couch started peeling in few spots.I called Ashley they referred it to Guardsman who came out took pictures and then got report that it was due to abuse,said I must of cleaned leather with wrong cleaner.

No cleaner was used and I was told furniture would be warrantied even if dog chew it or nail polish spills etc. when i bought my $3000.00 set .I was lied to and they DO NOT honor their warranty's.I do not recomend Ashley Furniture

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no one wanted to fix problem and quality of furniture. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ashley furniture furniture set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Ashley Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley furniture furniture set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I also purchased a leather recliner from Asley Furniture and it is only a year old and have worn spots and discoloration of the leather. Paid a lot of money for a cheap product. Once the item leaves the store forget about customer service.

Never never buy from ashleys furniture.Their furniture actually falls apart it's so cheaply made.

Read reviews and you won't buy it.They are worse than worse,just can't say enough bad things about ashleys.