Ashley Furniture Leather Couch and recliners and Warranty Guardsman is a joke

471 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

Purchased Leather couch and two recliners from Ashley furniture and extended warranty thru Guardsman .Less than six months my leather couch started peeling in few spots.I called Ashley they referred it to Guardsman who came out took pictures and then got report that it was due to abuse,said I must of cleaned leather with wrong cleaner.

No cleaner was used and I was told furniture would be warrantied even if dog chew it or nail polish spills etc. when i bought my $3000.00 set .I was lied to and they DO NOT honor their warranty's.I do not recomend Ashley Furniture

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No one wanted to fix problem
    • Quality of furniture
    • Customer service sucks
    • Being lied to

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Leather Couch
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #612633

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
471 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 25 #1164391

I also purchased a leather recliner from Asley Furniture and it is only a year old and have worn spots and discoloration of the leather. Paid a lot of money for a cheap product. Once the item leaves the store forget about customer service.

0 0 Reply

Jan 03 #1088108

Never never buy from ashleys furniture. Their furniture actually falls apart it's so cheaply made. Read reviews and you won't buy it. They are worse than worse,just can't say enough bad things about ashleys.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×