Elkins, Arkansas
Style and Design

My husband and I bought this furniture.We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set.

Well a year and a half later and it is ripping apart. No one in customer service would help me in the beginning. I sent photos, numerous phone calls and was told that it is a lengthy process and they need more photos and info bcause they prob. Wont help me based on what I sent.

I mean really???? until I went to social media they didn't hear me. Angry, hurt, upset they finally said they would replace the ripping in 3 sections cushions. Well there is a defect and I can prove it.

They sent one of the 3 cushions in a bag to my home. When I unbagged it...they have 2 small holes punched in the leather..what happens is when those are reclined it keeps tearing. Same spots 3 locations. The color doesn't even match.

I'm so stressed out. Its past 3 am and i'm still crying. :( I have never in my life witnessed customer service so awful. Ill tell you one thing.

I will never ever buy new again. This is an expensive heartbreak. I don't want to get hateful or ugly but they are too busy blaming the consumer when it is faulty product. The top right photo is the hole punch.

By the time you recline tht continues to rip. I guess I will let the state handle it because this is really just making me sick.

We work hard to pay for things like this.I will never ever shop at an Ashley's furniture again.

mtodd50 wrote the review because of bad quality at Ashley Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture leather furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments