Extremely disappointed in this company was sold insurance they did not cover anything like they promised paid to have the furniture fix the person service my furniture took off the serial number now I can't have it fixed because I don't have a serial number and all they have to say about it is we need a serial number which they took off in the first place so now I can't get my furniture fixed I would never ever buy furniture from this company again and I've only had this furniture for 3 years and have had to have it fixed three times

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ashley furniture leather sectional. Ashley Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley furniture leather sectional in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Had the same thing happen to me after owning a couch about 4 years & within that time the entire couch looked just like yours