Ashley Furniture Leather Sofa Repair Review from Naperville, Illinois
Problem started three months after we bought our furniture the leather started peeling so we contacted the they sent a tech out who looked at it said he had to order parts the part took three months to come in then tech came out and did a terrible job on the repair so they sent another tech out he looked at it all he did was complain what a terrible job the first tech did then he ordered more parts took another three months for parts to come in then tech came out took over two hours with the repair it looked worse than the first tech repairs the tech said he was embarrassed with the work he had done so we called Ashley's again the person name is Sharon Harris who told us to send pictures with we did on a daily bases because she said she wasn't getting them this went on for month finally she said she got them and said she was sending them to someone I don't know who so kept leaving her a message on a daily bases for an update another months goes by before she finally called me back and said their was nothing they could do because of the time that has went by it was out of warranty but I've have done everything they ask me to do that what has took all the time they have done nothing but give us the run around these pictures were taking the day of repair this was no cheap set
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I've ordered a christmas tree from walmart.com(Christmascentral.com is vendor) on Dec 2nd(supposed to be delivered between Dec 7-10). On Dec 4th i've received an email which says order has been..."
- "We had a wonderful experience with pictures in gold when they made a custom police star pendent for my daughters 30th birthdayShe loves it and won't take it offThe quality..."
- "Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."