1.5
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 04

Ashley finally picked up the love seat on 1/3/17. We see about the refund.

Original review posted by user Jan 03

I purchsed a leather sofa and love seat on 12/12/16.The loveseat was delivered on 12/14/16 but I was told the sofa was on back order.

The love seat was torn upon delivery and I was told a tech would come to acess and repair. He arrive on 12/27 and said he would replace an arm. I refused and wanted NEW loveseat. 12/28/16 the sofa arrived also damaged.

I refused to accept delivery and asked for full refund his response was "someone will contact you" which never happened. I went into store and demanded refund which I've only received on sofa and loveseat is still in my house. I purchsed from another company and have no place for Ashley's loveseat.

Shabby customer service.Never Ashley

Review about: Ashley Furniture Loveseat.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Riverview, Florida, United States #1280088

This issue was resolved. I received a full refund but only after 6 phone calls and 4 store visits.