Style and Design

I've had Ashley furnatue peeling right after it was a year old!We even had the insurance, only to find out it doesn't cover peeling.

We went back to the store two or three tines but eventually had to move on with our life and not let a loveseat take over. The loveseat is pealed by where you would lean back and the arm rest - unbelievable!! I left it for 3 years now and I tell everyone not to buy Ashley furnature. Years ago I thought they were a reputable company but my furnature is only 4-5 years old and looks like ***!

It's too bad I really liked it. So this week I finally ordered new furnatue.

I'm looking forward to it.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments