Corpus Christi, Texas
3.3

I purchased a king size bed - 2 side tables, desk, bookshelf, oversized mirror, a large entry table, requested all to be delivered "boxed". The rails for the bed and the headboard (damaged box) we're the only items left boxed in truck.

Several weeks later I was able to open the headboard "boxed" and the center too was damaged. I called and CSR told me to text pics of damage - she had pics from delivery. Never called me back - I call 10 days later and they say - No record of me calling. This company is bad at resolution.

Buyer beware - Review all of your furniture and reject it in the spot - Don't let them leave it - cause you will be keeping the damaged item. Unbelievable- I have purchased so many items - Dinning room set - all 4 of my children's bedroom sets. Plus 2 guest bedroom sets. I'll be purchasing a livingroom set and kitchen table next year and it won't be from Ashleys.

I have a lot to tell people about Ashleys furniture but - too tired to rant.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture North Shore Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

#1209191

Going through some issues right now with Ashley furniture if they don't fix my issues I will posting soon

Ashley Furniture Reviews