Ashley Furniture North Shore Bed Review from Corpus Christi, Texas

92 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

I purchased a king size bed - 2 side tables, desk, bookshelf, oversized mirror, a large entry table, requested all to be delivered "boxed".The rails for the bed and the headboard (damaged box) we're the only items left boxed in truck.

Several weeks later I was able to open the headboard "boxed" and the center too was damaged. I called and CSR told me to text pics of damage - she had pics from delivery. Never called me back - I call 10 days later and they say - No record of me calling. This company is bad at resolution.

Buyer beware - Review all of your furniture and reject it in the spot - Don't let them leave it - cause you will be keeping the damaged item. Unbelievable- I have purchased so many items - Dinning room set - all 4 of my children's bedroom sets. Plus 2 guest bedroom sets. I'll be purchasing a livingroom set and kitchen table next year and it won't be from Ashleys.

I have a lot to tell people about Ashleys furniture but - too tired to rant.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Northshore Collection
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #894566

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
92 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 07 #1209191 San Antonio, Texas, United States

Going through some issues right now with Ashley furniture if they don't fix my issues I will posting soon

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×