3.3
Style and Design

I purchased a king size bed - 2 side tables, desk, bookshelf, oversized mirror, a large entry table, requested all to be delivered "boxed".The rails for the bed and the headboard (damaged box) we're the only items left boxed in truck.

Several weeks later I was able to open the headboard "boxed" and the center too was damaged. I called and CSR told me to text pics of damage - she had pics from delivery. Never called me back - I call 10 days later and they say - No record of me calling. This company is bad at resolution.

Buyer beware - Review all of your furniture and reject it in the spot - Don't let them leave it - cause you will be keeping the damaged item. Unbelievable- I have purchased so many items - Dinning room set - all 4 of my children's bedroom sets. Plus 2 guest bedroom sets. I'll be purchasing a livingroom set and kitchen table next year and it won't be from Ashleys.

I have a lot to tell people about Ashleys furniture but - too tired to rant.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ashley furniture north shore bed. Ashley Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley furniture north shore bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1209191

Going through some issues right now with Ashley furniture if they don't fix my issues I will posting soon