Ashley Furniture North Shore Bed Review from Corpus Christi, Texas

I purchased a king size bed - 2 side tables, desk, bookshelf, oversized mirror, a large entry table, requested all to be delivered "boxed".The rails for the bed and the headboard (damaged box) we're the only items left boxed in truck.

Several weeks later I was able to open the headboard "boxed" and the center too was damaged. I called and CSR told me to text pics of damage - she had pics from delivery. Never called me back - I call 10 days later and they say - No record of me calling. This company is bad at resolution.

Buyer beware - Review all of your furniture and reject it in the spot - Don't let them leave it - cause you will be keeping the damaged item. Unbelievable- I have purchased so many items - Dinning room set - all 4 of my children's bedroom sets. Plus 2 guest bedroom sets. I'll be purchasing a livingroom set and kitchen table next year and it won't be from Ashleys.

I have a lot to tell people about Ashleys furniture but - too tired to rant.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Northshore Collection
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #894566

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 07 #1209191 San Antonio, Texas

Going through some issues right now with Ashley furniture if they don't fix my issues I will posting soon

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.