Featured Not resolved
2.3
Style and Design

Purchased all North Shore collection, when recieved it looked like everything was good until my wife started dusting it a few days later.One of the dining chairs back legs was broken off and horribly glued back on, the next day the arm on a dining chair broke off.

I will say Ashley replaced parts but did not offer to fix.

When I recieved the back piece by UPS it was broken in same place as glued one on original delivery.So now I have two broken legs that are worthless.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ashley Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture ashley furniture north shore dining room set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments