In rebuilding after Hurricane Katrina, I shopped at Ashley Furniture in Gonzales, Louisiana. I there were issues getting my furniture.

I would be given a delivery date, I'd have to *** from work to be there and on the morning of the delivery called by there customer service dept. to be told that my pieces came in damaged. This happened over 5 times. When I finally got my furniture, some pieces were obviously damaged before even leaving the store.

I would call back to schedule for a technician to come out or for them to pick up the pieces. I was lied to repeatedly by their customere service dept. I spoke with one young lady there that help me tremendously. I ended up having to call back for more defective pieces and happened to ask for this young lady because I felt that she would at least help to resolve my issue and was told in this proud way that this youg lady had been fired for not doing her job.

I couldn't believe that because I know the she helped me tremendously. I have relatives who also purchsed from the Gonzales store and also had the same problems and referred them to this young lady. They also felt that she was an exemplary worker. This young lady was truly an unknown asset to that store.

I don't know where the other people in that store came from, but they are truly incapable of being customer service reps.

I will never shop there again and will do all that is within my power to keep anyone that I know from shopping there as well.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Comments

thanks for sharing!

Hove, England, United Kingdom #25854

Sound like Tammy02 loves to defend all of the independently owned stores which from reading all of the complaints, how many of the independently owned stores actually stand behind their word Tammy02? I worked for Ashely Furniture and would never buy even a lamp shade from them. I have seen first had how "junk" is put together!!

La Quinta, California, United States #20722

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!