Style and Design

For over a year now we have been dealing with Ashleys about our "custom" sectional that we paid cash for...we spent over 6,000.00 in one day at that store and 6 months after we bought our "custom" sectional the cushions started to ball up...it looks cheap, tacky, and just plain horrible and evrytime we call its the run around...its not covered under warranty..its not a defect, i will have my boss call you..never happens!!

Why then did you send someone out to my house to take pictures and even that employee said its unacceptable..?

They are a horrible company, I wish I never bought anything from them.And I will never buy from them ever again and will spread the word to never buy from them.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Patola Park Polyester Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I purchased three sections of what was supose to be a leather love seat and two sofas.At present all three are peeling.

Purchase info was submitted and as of this date I have heard nothing. However they have recently added a disclaimer that it is bonded leather.

Every Ashley store I went into knew of the problem and did nothing to compensate.Ashley is a mega company with fraudulent methods.