Rockford, Illinois
1.4

We purchase a double reclining sofa from Ashley Furniture in Rockford, Illinois. The covering on the sofa was a simulated leather.

This material is very poor quality and does not stand up to even light usage. The leather like covering is flaking off in many places leaving only the backing material. Only my wife and I live in the home and the sofa has had little use and the areas where the covering is flaking off would not be considered high wear/use areas. It was a huge mistake to believe the saleslady who told us that that simulated leather would wear extremely well, but then again we have also come to realize that Ashley salespeople are only interested in the dollars and not in customer service or satisfaction.

It is extremely sad that a company like Ashley can sell furniture of such poor quality and they certainly do charge high prices.

Both my wife and I have stated that we will never purchase anything from Ashley Furniture ever again! I would suggest that anyone who is shopping for furniture to look elsewhere and NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Durablend Leather Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Quality of the furniture, It peeled away after a year.

Comments

Amrom

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,