Hove, Brighton And Hove

I had tremendous dissatisfaction and inconvenience on account of purchasing Ashley Signature Sofa set from their distributor in Dubai.

The Quality of the Sofa did not meet basic expectations of a Sofa set .

The store representative at Atrium furniture in Dubai insisted that we can select a Sofa from the catalogue and can be rest assured about its Quality.He gave us wrong commitment on the Quality and details of the Sofa set.

We had to make all necessary arrangements to ship to Sofa from Dubai to UK within a span of 2 weeks of our stay in Dubai.I am not sure what Quality checks they have in place but the Sofa set which we have received clearly is not meant to be used else it will certainly be in pieces in two weeks.

First time in my life we have seen a Sofa set where there is no wood at the back and side of the Sofa set to support it.The fabric is clearly pasted with adhesive or couple of nails and is already sagging inside.Even if something light bumps into it the cloth does not come back to its original shape and understandably sags inside.The sides and back of the Sofa is suppose to look firm and strong.( pics attached ) The tags clearly read :made in CHINA.If that is the case then price and market it accordingly.

The Quality of the wood is so cheap that I am at loss for words.My heart skips a beat when i think how much I have spent and what have I got in return.Does Ashley have checks on the prices or Distributors are selling per their whims and fancies.

We suggest that you stop maufacturing these kinds of cheap Sofa sets and playing with peoples money and emotions.I wish full refund of my money i.e 15000dhs spent on this Sofa set and compensation of all the unnecessary harassment and inconvenience caused to us on purchase of this item.

I wish a suitable investigation to this purchase and a reply from someone Senior in Ashley furnitures failing which I will approach the concerned for necessary actions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Quality, That i was lied to.

• Sofa Set