1.8

We bought the blended leather sofa set(sofa,couch) from Ashely furniture.After one year it started bubbling on the sofa we called the premier protection plan guys.They asked us to send the complete form.After sending form without seeing(photos) sofa they send the mail saying they won't cover the problem what occurred.Recently I found rips on my couch I called them they again send the same form better this time they are asking pictures also.i filled all the forms and send the pictures also.This time also they came up saying they won't cover this problem also.But in the paper "what they gave clearly mentioned rips,cuts they will cover".When I asked them about that they are telling some nonsense.If they are not going to cover any thing why they takeing money and every time simply wasting our time.Buying sofa in "Ashley Furniture" is waste of money.And taking this "Premier furniture protection" plan is waste money with mental stress.I can say they are simply junk."Charging more money for cheap products".Now onwards I will tell all my friends to be aware of this junk furniture store and this waste protection plan.We spent nearly $1800 and not even enjoyed one year also.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Quality.

• ahsley

Comments

Amrom

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

This is why no reputable furniture store will carry/sell their junk

Ashley Furniture Reviews