Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
1.9
Style and Design

I receives the exact service as the previous complaint.We take very good cares our furniture and the recliner started to peel after the first year.

The sales associate misrepresented the warranty information and I was very upset when I called for repair and was told peeling isn't covered but I can poor nail polish remover on it and they will repair it.I too, will never purchase anything from Ashley again!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry to hear about what has happened to your sofa.We would be happy to try to help you.

Please feel free to send an email to fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com for further assistance.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.

Daniel