Update by user Jan 12

stay away

Original review posted by user Jan 11

Made several purchases, over past years including couch set, bed set, kitchen sets,last was a red(pleather) couch which had issues...so was exchanged for another set and paid extra as well.

Related: Rooms To Go - Bedroom Set Dining Set Review

T.his was march-april 2016, Was assuming extended warranty would transfer over or thought I paid the extra to transfer it... Have a issue with a nail ripping a cushion on inside.. daughter cut 2 fingers as well. when pushing cushion back in , and the couch broke when trying to move in living room.

they deny the original mfg warranty .. the Extended warranty denies claim...so your pretty much at a loss.... Good luck with getting ANY support-phone calls. The furniture is bought outside..not made by Ashley..alot is VERY cheaply made...

If you are not making payments, expect NO customer support or service ....Will be contacting the AG and everywhere else.

I just want a refund ....wish I could give them the thousands of dollars of *** and get all my money back.

Review about: Furniture.

I didn't like: Quality of items sold, Poor customer service, Scam once its paid for your on your own.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Furniture Set
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

RICK

ASHELY FURNITURE RESOLVED THE ISSUE.