I purchased an Ashley brand dark brown "leather" rocker/recliner from Mattress and Furniture Gallery in Prescott Valley, AZ in June of 2009. Less than 14 months later I have areas where the dark brown is actually rubbed off to a light tan color.

I own all leather furniture; I have finished leather & unfinished leather; one couch is 13 years old & the unfinished chair I have is 12 years old. Neither one of them have the color rubbed off.

I first spoke with Andrew Isbell the owner of above store. He accused me of being combative & he said all he was willing to do was send a repair person over to paint the spots once & told me to call Ashley Furniture.

I called Ashley Furniture and spoke with Crystal in the Consumer Affairs Dept. She was extremely rude & told me I'd need to take it up with the seller. I again explained what transpired. When I reminded her that he represents Ashley Furniture, she said there was nothing she could do about it because she's in Wisconsin.

I have never before seen such cheaply made leather furniture along with a company that not only isn't willing to make it right, but will treat you rudely for daring to call.

Take heed when buying Ashley Furniture or buying anything from Mattress and Furniture Gallery!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Comments