2.2
Style and Design

Bought my couch in September of 2015 and it looks 10 years old.I called after a few months of having it for them to send out a new cushion for the chase lounge because it was to short.

Man came out and "fixed" it but the problem remains! Now the couch is all dropping and I got the extra coverage but they say they don't cover what wrong with the couch and I need to talk to the manufacturer and guess who manufactured this couch?! ASHLEY, so they are willing to sell you this even after knowing the issue that are taking place.

Said they could fix my couch if I pay for it!As if the $3,000 I paid was not enough, I paid all at once and got screwed!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - DO NOT SHOP HERE Ashley Furniture " bought my bed from Ashley's New Rochelle and Ashley's delivered the wrong box spring, and then they tried to force me to purchase the correct box spring from them..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Awful Quality! Ashley Furniture "Durablend Sofa and loveseat in a vacation home seldom used, is falling apart! The durablend is a *** finish. It has stretched and creased on the seats with 160lb bodies,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Ahsly furniture - never again Ashley Furniture "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Product Ashley Furniture "I had a couch that ripped within 2 years. I had purchased the extended warranty. Customer service was terrible. Never sent anyone out to Repair. One representative told me they..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more