Bought my couch in September of 2015 and it looks 10 years old.I called after a few months of having it for them to send out a new cushion for the chase lounge because it was to short.

Related: Ashley Furniture Home Store - Buy here you will be sorry.

Man came out and "fixed" it but the problem remains! Now the couch is all dropping and I got the extra coverage but they say they don't cover what wrong with the couch and I need to talk to the manufacturer and guess who manufactured this couch?! ASHLEY, so they are willing to sell you this even after knowing the issue that are taking place.

Said they could fix my couch if I pay for it!As if the $3,000 I paid was not enough, I paid all at once and got screwed!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Tukwilia Wa.

Review #1019234 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.