2.3
Style and Design

Bought this at Ashley Furniture Spartanburg SC 2 years ago and the Durablend is cracking and peeling off.

Spoke to representative there and they would have the person over this issue call and come out to review, this never happened.

Dura blend is a lie and sold as high quality, paid over $2000 for this sectional in pics attached.

Our family has spent thousands of dollars at Ashley Furn and now they are ignoring the problem and will not help correct this issue

Will never shop at Ashley Furn again !!!!!

D Roe

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

ashleypeel

Hi, im working on exposing ashley sofas, i wld love if u can do a short post along with pics of ur sofa on my facebook page called ashley durablend sofa sucks Please like and follow my page too.We gotta make NOISE!!

i also have a post where i describe best route to go in order to get a response from Ashley Furniture!Thanks!