Ashley Furniture Sofa Review from Iron Station, North Carolina

133 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

*******DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM ASHLEY HOMESTORES******So, I bought this sectional couch from ASHLEY FURNITURE HOME STORE IN GASTONIA less than 5 months ago.$1000.00 plus a 2 year extended warranty for $200.00.

About a month ago I stood up and pushed myself up with my arm on the arm rest and heard a crack and the whole arm is broken off and this is what it looks like now. Technician came out 2 weeks ago and today I got a call telling me they weren't going to honor the 12 month mfg warranty or the extra warranty due to stains on the arm of the couch that they felt like caused the wood deterioration in the arm causing the crack. They suggested my dogs did it and they do not cover claws, teeth or beak damage. My question is what the *** does a stain have to do with deteriorating the wood, and my next question is what stain.

I have contacted the better business bureau, and other suggestions on where to go next. This is unacceptable.

And will he an attorney if need be.JUST A WARNING ABOUT ASHLEY FURNITURE AND THEIR SHIFTY SERVICE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Darcy Collection Sectional
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #838183

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
133 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.