Iron Station, North Carolina
2.6
Style and Design

*******DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM ASHLEY HOMESTORES******So, I bought this sectional couch from ASHLEY FURNITURE HOME STORE IN GASTONIA less than 5 months ago.$1000.00 plus a 2 year extended warranty for $200.00.

About a month ago I stood up and pushed myself up with my arm on the arm rest and heard a crack and the whole arm is broken off and this is what it looks like now. Technician came out 2 weeks ago and today I got a call telling me they weren't going to honor the 12 month mfg warranty or the extra warranty due to stains on the arm of the couch that they felt like caused the wood deterioration in the arm causing the crack. They suggested my dogs did it and they do not cover claws, teeth or beak damage. My question is what the *** does a stain have to do with deteriorating the wood, and my next question is what stain.

I have contacted the better business bureau, and other suggestions on where to go next. This is unacceptable.

And will he an attorney if need be.JUST A WARNING ABOUT ASHLEY FURNITURE AND THEIR SHIFTY SERVICE.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion