Manhasset, New York

Worst quality furniture anyone can possibly buy.It's frame is made out of compressed wood, which is just as good as cardboard.

Related: Review about Ashley Furniture Alliston Durablend Sectional Sofa from Inman, South Carolina

The best piece of advise is to avoid it all together. We've had problems since it was delivered. We couldn't use it for the first week as the wood support for the legs was damaged.

The driver had us speak to a young lady in the office, who convinced me to keep it as she was going to send someone to repair it and bring it up to "showroom standard." If anything you ordered arrived damaged, I highly suggest rejecting it; don't believe anything they tell you about sending a technician to perform repairs to bring it up to showroom standards.Their salesmen are on commission and are willing to tell you anything to make the sale.

Review about: Milari Queen Sleeper 1300039.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Bob's discount furniture is no different. Looks great from the outside couches, love seats, buy all made with particle board , breaks so easy with it's own weight moving it.