1.1K views
Featured Not resolved

I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that the warranty didn't cover peeling. I wish the sales person would have been Honest regarding the merchandise and warranty.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Charlton, Massachusetts, United States #879521

I have the same couch, and the same thing is happening.Is Ashley doing anything about this issue?

Is there any kind of a petition we could sign? I mean, it would be nice if they even just sent us a fitted couch cover. BTW, only the sofa peeled, not the loveseat, but, then agian, we mostly sat on the sofa.

If anyone has gotten any help or solutions, please let me know, I would appreciate it.Thanks, Linda

Ashley Furniture - Product Ashley Furniture "I had a couch that ripped within 2 years. I had purchased the extended warranty. Customer service was terrible. Never sent anyone out to Repair. One representative told me they..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Awful Quality! Ashley Furniture "Durablend Sofa and loveseat in a vacation home seldom used, is falling apart! The durablend is a *** finish. It has stretched and creased on the seats with 160lb bodies,..." Read more Ashley Furniture HomeStore is a Rip Off CusIDLONGMAR2626 Ashley Furniture "I purchased a Power Lift Recliner from Ashley Furniture Homestore @ 7780 Cicero Ave Burbank,ILL 60459 on 2/25/2017 through James McCormick. I purchased the Furniture Protection. It has a rip..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more