Ashley Furniture Sofa Review from New Iberia, Louisiana

21 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

I own two Ashley couches which are very comfortable but after 2-3 years they started peeling and flaking and I had to consistently sweep to pick up little pieces of leather which I was told by Browns furniture that it was leather.I called Browns which at that point they informed me that in fact I did not buy leather couches that they were a durablend material (leather/vinyl).

I was also told that leather would have cost more and sometimes they only last 4 months and I was lucky if it lasted this long. Well that's nice to tell a customer! I think I should have been told this when I bought them. I paid over $1000 for each couch which I think is crazy that it doesn't last.

The couch I had before this lasted 12 years and the only reason I let it go was because it was out of style and we moved into a nicer house so we wanted new ones.

Now who wants to buy couches that fall apart after 2 years?I'm super disappointed and upset that I have to yet look again for couches!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #947656 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
21 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×