1.8
Style and Design

I own two Ashley couches which are very comfortable but after 2-3 years they started peeling and flaking and I had to consistently sweep to pick up little pieces of leather which I was told by Browns furniture that it was leather.I called Browns which at that point they informed me that in fact I did not buy leather couches that they were a durablend material (leather/vinyl).

I was also told that leather would have cost more and sometimes they only last 4 months and I was lucky if it lasted this long. Well that's nice to tell a customer! I think I should have been told this when I bought them. I paid over $1000 for each couch which I think is crazy that it doesn't last.

The couch I had before this lasted 12 years and the only reason I let it go was because it was out of style and we moved into a nicer house so we wanted new ones.

Now who wants to buy couches that fall apart after 2 years?I'm super disappointed and upset that I have to yet look again for couches!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ashley furniture sofa from Ashley Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,