Portland, Tennessee
1.5

Update by user Oct 29, 2016

Excuse the multiple typos.

Original review posted by user Oct 29, 2016

I purchased two complete bedroom sets, and a complete living room set totaling almost 11k. After havibg the leather living room couch and loveseat for one year there was severe discoloration, fading, peeling and seam issues.

After contacting the store, I was notified that I had missed the one year warranty by 2.5 weeks. I then called to file a claim with my extended 5 year warranty only to be told that the warranty did not cover any of the above. I received a call a week later stating they would re-open the case and I provided all documentation again. It is now 3 weeks later and noone returns a call or e-mail.

The sales associates will tell you whatever you want to hear to get the items purchase and then not fulfill promises made.

The leather is the worst quality I hace ever owned, and their customer service is a joke. I will never buy or refer anyone else here again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Amrom

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,