Scarborough, Ontario

This company is the worst company i have ever had to deal with. My wife and i bought a sofa and love seat for $1050.

This was bought in November and is still not in our home. They attepmted to deliver our set to our house by 2 useless "Delivery Men" who didnt even try to get the set in our apartment and complained that it wouldn't fit. I have had 2 of their employees, myself and a random stranger do the same measurements and it will infact fit in our apartment (its the same size as the set we currently have that i put in our apartment whenwe moved here). We get the run around with differnt deilivery dates and have been offered cheap, and un flattering furniture to compensate.

They do not return our phone calls and they give us the run around when we ask for our money back. This is a disgusting way to run a business. This place offers nothing but lies and games. We will never recommend this company to anyone.

And theyre 1 more day from getting their pants sued off of them.

Ashley Furniture - Kennedy Road - Scarborough ONT Canada.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

#1112000

If you read any of the reviews on here they all pretty much say the same thing and I guarantee you Ashley has not done a thing to resolve any of them

Ashley Furniture Reviews