Spotsylvania Courthouse, Virginia
1.7

I enjoyed the shopping process for our couch and how they talked up their warranty..they made us get it to get the couch at a cheaper price. Well we ended up needed our couch fixed and called the oh so lovely warranty department.

What a joke that is. I mean you call and they have to send you stuff to fill out and send back. So I did all within the same day I called. I waited a week and half for a call never got one.

I called to see what's going on. She said oh I see your requested it's just not registered. So let me do that so we can get a tech out there. So that takes a bit.

Then she registers it and then says you will get a call in 2-3 business days to set up a tech appointment! What?! So many *** pointless steps just to get a tech to come out and fix my couch. I'm still waiting and I started this process almost 2 weeks ago.

I will never ever waste our money on this so called warranty program bc it's a joke! Ashely people made it sound so easy to get people to come out if you needed anything to fix your couch, never mention all the *** steps you have to do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments