Tampa, Florida
1.5

Recently purchased a 14 piece living room set after seeing advertisements all over the place. Well, as I was picking out my items the sales man stopped me item #11 stating that the package recently changed from 14 to 11.

However, the advertisement was directly in front of us so I pointed at it reassuring him that it is marketed for 14. Therefore he gat a manager involved and allowed me to pick out my remaining 3 items. That issue was resolved.

I opted out of having the furniture delivered to me because my husband was off on the date it was available so I had him and a friend pick the furniture up.

Well the warehouse had only provided the sofa and love seat; my husband called me to confirm that everything should be picked up together! I told him "Yes". He then went to say that they don't have anything else for me. I cleared my throat, to state the items one by one as to what they should have for me.

And hour later a lady from the warehouse called me apologizing saying that somehow my order was split in three and some of the items are at the actual store. My husband was upset because he had to drive to the store to get the other items. By the time he got there to collect the items, he learned that the wrong lamps were included with our order. He sorted it out with a sales person and was told that he would have to retrieve the correct lamps from the warehouse.

By that time he was livid due all the mistakes, disorderly services, snappy attitudes, and having to drive back and forth.

Although, he went to the warehouse retrieved the lamps and made it home after a full 6 hours of dealing with a day of errors from a disorganized company.

If you're looking for great customer service, accuracy, and a smooth deliver/pick-up process then I wouldn't recommend buying from this store!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Comments