Laguna Niguel, California

We had gone to Ashley Furniture Laguna Hills to get a mattress. The buying process was easy and we had a nice sales woman, the mattress was said to be in stock and we had delivery set up for two days later and was promised to be called for a delivery time frame the day later.

The next day I hadn't received a call so I took it upon my self to call them; it was said that my delivery would be between 10-2 the following day. Delivery day came and 2 o'clock came around still no call and no delivery. So once again I took it upon my self to contact them, I was then assured once again that my delivery was from 10-2; they said they were going to call the delivery men to get an eta. A hour passed and still no call!

As history repeats it self I called them, at this point I cannot receive delivery because of other errands needing to be done, I have already sat at home half of the day. I asked to speak to a manager, she apologizes and says she will waive the delivery fee and my mattress will be delivered on Friday because it is not in stock. I was told by my sales woman that it was in stock thats why delivery would be so quick! She then refunded my delivery and I would call if I wanted to cancel the mattress because I wasn't sure if I would get one any quicker.

I had later found somewhere to get me a mattress asap so I called to get the refund for the mattress. When being told the amount that I was getting refunded I realized it was short, so I asked what was not included and they said the mattress protector was not being refunded. I told them I didn't want it because I didn't need it for something I didn't have, they then went on to tell me that all sales were final on that item. I called continuously for another 2 hours to get in touch with any manager and finally got a call back.

She went on to tell me that it cannot be refunded because I was the one who cancelled the mattress. This entire situation was not in my control so why was I being punished?! I then asked to speak to the store manager he then went on to blame Sealy for the mattress not being available today and he then also declined to refund me for the mattress protector. He made offer upon offer to still keep my money for the mattress (I want no ties to this store so why would I give them any one of my dollars) and refused over and over about taking the mattress protector back and said don't worry you will be able to use it one day.

I will never step foot in this place again, it is wrong to punish a customer for your mistakes!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments