Murphysboro, Illinois
1.2

I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in headboard and footboard. It was almost as if body impressions were already in it.

Customer service told me the mattress was most likely stored improperly. I recwived my reorder last night. The dwlivery was 2 hors behind shedule and it had the same issues i mentioned above. The stain was not as dark but still there and in exact same spot.

Not only that but the fabric on top has bubble or lines going throughout the entire top. The fabric is not as taunt as it should be. It is a Sunday and i cant call coatumer service. They were very rude with me when i called about the first mattress and made me wait 2 weeks for my replacement.

I have never had so many issues.

I am lost, honestly and about ready to just give upbon the company. Sad bc i just opened a credit card with Ashley's Furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stearns And Foster Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Original salesman.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Return process, Delivery.

Comments