1.2
Style and Design

I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in headboard and footboard.It was almost as if body impressions were already in it.

Customer service told me the mattress was most likely stored improperly. I recwived my reorder last night. The dwlivery was 2 hors behind shedule and it had the same issues i mentioned above. The stain was not as dark but still there and in exact same spot.

Not only that but the fabric on top has bubble or lines going throughout the entire top. The fabric is not as taunt as it should be. It is a Sunday and i cant call coatumer service. They were very rude with me when i called about the first mattress and made me wait 2 weeks for my replacement.

I have never had so many issues.

I am lost, honestly and about ready to just give upbon the company.Sad bc i just opened a credit card with Ashley's Furniture.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about stearns and foster mattress from Ashley Furniture was return process and delivery , but reviewer liked original salesman. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments