Ashley Furniture Stearns And Foster Mattress Review from Murphysboro, Illinois

85 of 2059 Ashley Furniture reviews

I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in headboard and footboard.It was almost as if body impressions were already in it.

Customer service told me the mattress was most likely stored improperly. I recwived my reorder last night. The dwlivery was 2 hors behind shedule and it had the same issues i mentioned above. The stain was not as dark but still there and in exact same spot.

Not only that but the fabric on top has bubble or lines going throughout the entire top. The fabric is not as taunt as it should be. It is a Sunday and i cant call coatumer service. They were very rude with me when i called about the first mattress and made me wait 2 weeks for my replacement.

I have never had so many issues.

I am lost, honestly and about ready to just give upbon the company.Sad bc i just opened a credit card with Ashley's Furniture.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Original salesman
  • What I disliked
    • Horrible customer service and product material
    • Return process

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
85 of 2059 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×