Painesville, Ohio

DO NOT BUY A MATTRESS HERE!!!We purchased a Sterns and Foster mattress last year spent $1700 and was told it was the "Cadillac" of mattresses!

Related: Ashley Furniture - Refusal to change mattress

Has been the worse mattress ever! Had a tech out 3 times now and nothing still done for mattress dipping. Was told by Cory the manager at the local store that he really wanted to help and that even if Sterns and Foster wouldn't stand by their product Ashley would because they have had so many issues with this particular mattress that they have actually discontinued selling Sterns and Foster due to lack of quality. So once again we wasted our time having another tech come out only for Ashley furniture to tell us that they will do absolutely nothing for the *** they sold us and that the manager Cory have us incorrect information.

Contacted the store again to let Cory know only for him to say "Thanks for keeping me posted" and "The squeaky wheel gets the grease".So thank you Ashley for putting us out $1700 and Ashley and Cory for wasting our time once again and NOT standing by the product you sell!

Review about: Sterns And Forster Mattress.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

R Clynes
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1280218

I too had same experience with local Pinellas Park (locally owned) Ashley Furniture and Stearns and Foster.Two inspectors out and still no satisfaction on flexible base and S&F 'TOP OF LINE' mattress.

Everybody is happy except me.See previous complaint.