Style and Design

DO NOT BUY A MATTRESS HERE!!!We purchased a Sterns and Foster mattress last year spent $1700 and was told it was the "Cadillac" of mattresses!

Has been the worse mattress ever! Had a tech out 3 times now and nothing still done for mattress dipping. Was told by Cory the manager at the local store that he really wanted to help and that even if Sterns and Foster wouldn't stand by their product Ashley would because they have had so many issues with this particular mattress that they have actually discontinued selling Sterns and Foster due to lack of quality. So once again we wasted our time having another tech come out only for Ashley furniture to tell us that they will do absolutely nothing for the *** they sold us and that the manager Cory have us incorrect information.

Contacted the store again to let Cory know only for him to say "Thanks for keeping me posted" and "The squeaky wheel gets the grease".So thank you Ashley for putting us out $1700 and Ashley and Cory for wasting our time once again and NOT standing by the product you sell!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1280218

I too had same experience with local Pinellas Park (locally owned) Ashley Furniture and Stearns and Foster.Two inspectors out and still no satisfaction on flexible base and S&F 'TOP OF LINE' mattress.

Everybody is happy except me.See previous complaint.