Style and Design

We had bought a Mattress about 6 months ago from Ashley Furniture. We started having trouble with the mattress after a couple of months.

It was sinking in on one side and we called the main office the manager there was very rude to me and my husband went by the Bowling Green store and called the main office several times with no results. They did send for an inspection but we were told the mattress has to be suck in over 2'' but we explained that the reason we wanted a mattress was to help my husband because he has had back surgery and he need a good mattress to help with his health and we were told they wasn' t a medical place. The mattress has caused sleepless nights and hurting our health. But they don't seen to care our issues still have not been resolved while we are having to pay for a uncomfortable mattress.

With customer service and satisfaction I would give Ashley Furniture a rating of zero. I hope their store closes.

They have no right to do people the way they have done us. Please be careful if you choose to by anything from their store.

Review about: Serta Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments