Houston, Texas

I ordered a Chest from Ashley furniture store in Elmhurst, Queens Blvd, NY on Sep/5/2011 & then we changed our mind & cancelled the Order on Sep/6/2011.

I called back after 7 days to check the status of the refund and I was told by the store rep. that I'll get my refund to the CC in 15 days.

I called them back after 17 days from the cancellation date & they told me that it's 15 Business Days & not Calendar days.

I called them again after almost a month from date of cancellation and this time they tell me that for some reason, your claim was submitted on Sep/22/2011 & she has no idea why there was so much delay in doing so. And said that somebody might have forgotten & messed up. She goes on to tell me that it'll take 15 business days from the date of claim submission & I should see my refund by Oct/12/2011. If not, call us again.

Today, it's Oct/15/2011 & no signs of the Refunds yet. I'll followup again on Monday (Oct/17/2011) for another surprise.

I've bought Ashley furniture in the past. But, they probably have the Most Ridiculous Customer Service.

Pissed Customer!