Ashley furniture sux.We purchased furniture from them with zero percent interest.

We never recieved any bill for the furniture. So we called to get a bill and was told not to worry about it. The next month, we were contacted by Wells Fargo telling us we were being reported to collections. "Sorry about our bad luck, you should talk to Ashley Home Furniture." So we did.

They said "sorry about your bad luck, you should talk to Wells Fargo." We went back n forth and got nowhere. I will never recommend any business with Ashley Furniture and Wells Fargo. And Wells Fargo has already been rated with some of the worst customer service this year.

I am sure Ashley will soon follow.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

My wife and I purchased an electric loveseat from Ashley Furniture Home Store in Catonsville Maryland on December 26, 2008. We picked the electric model because we felt it would assist booth of us to recline in the loveseat due to our health problems. My wife was going into the hospital in March for a total knee replacement and I have bone marrow cancer. After having the Loveseat in our home for less then 2 mouths the button on the left side starting acting up. Some times you were not able to close the seat from the reclining position until after pushing the button several times. The next problem that happened was that the seat would not stop when the button was released while the seat was opening to the reclining position. Now the button no longer works.

Neither Ashley Furniture Industries nor the Ashley Furniture Home Store in Catonsville, Maryland will honor the warranty on the electric Loveseat I purchased. Instead of Ashley Furniture Industries or the Ashley Furniture Home Store where we purchased the Loveseat just replacing the button, both are standing behind the fact that we did not pay to have the loveseat delivered to our home. When we purchased the Loveseat the salesman asked if we wanted to purchase an extended warranty. I asked, “Doesn’t the manufacturer warrant this Loveseat for a year”? The salesman stated that the manufacture dose warrant the Loveseat for a year. I told the salesman I felt most problems show up in the first year so I...

NO TIME DURING THIS CONVERSATION ABOUT THEM DELIVERING OR ME PICKING UP THE LOVESEAT DID THE SALESMAN SUPPLY ME WITH WRITTEN INFORMATION ABOUT ANY AFFECT THIS WOULD HAVE ON THE IN HOME SERVICE WARRANTY. THE CONTRACT THAT I SIGNED CONTAINS ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS TRANSACTION THAT ASHLEY FURNITURE HOME STORE AND I AGREED TO. NO WHERE ON THE CONTRACT I SIGNED DOSE IT STATE ANY CONDITIONS TO THE IN HOME SERVICE WARRANTY BEING AFFECTED BY THE CUSTOMER’S DECISION NOT TO USE THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE.

I called the store where I purchased the Loveseat and talked to Lee Ann Abe. After explaining my problem Lee Ann Abe she said I would have to bring the Loveseat back to the store because I “Did not pay to have it delivered to my home”. I told Lee Ann Abe that was outrageous and asked where this is printed on my contract? Lee Ann Abe stated “This is on the paper work attached to the Loveseat when you picked it up”. I told Lee Ann Abe that information was not available to me at the time the contract was being made to purchase the Loveseat. This information was never presented to me in any form before or during the sale. Now Ashley Furniture Home Store wants to enforce written material that I had no knowledge of or given assess to and was never part of the contract I signed.