My husband and I bought bed frame, head board and foot board set on Sep 25.
and we got them on Nov 10. it took over 1month, but it was ok before we checked there were some problems on head board. (some cracks and paint off)
i called the store(ashley home store miarar) and they said call customer center. and when i called the customer center, they said, i had to call the store i purchased.
I called the store again, they still said, i had to call customer center!!!!!! I had to repeat same words three times!!!
anyway, finally customer center called us, and they would change our head board, and it would be delievered on Dec 17.
Today, I didn't get any notice, so I wasn't sure that it would be delivered today.
So i called customer center, and they said i should talk to the store i purchased, and i called the store again, and they said i should have called customer center!!
The service sucked!!!! and they said somebody called us like 15times two days ago for visiting our house.
My husband and I didn't get any phone calls.
Anyway, a guy came home and inspected the head board, he said that he could paint.
What the *** is this!!!!!!!!! I have not been waiting for inspecting and just painting for 3 months.
I think you should have sent someone as soon as possible, if you just wanted to inspect it.
that is really horrible service. just sending person for inspecting took over 1 month.
We couldn't use the bed frame set for 3 months.
anyhow he said, i could change new head board, but i need to talk his manager, and it would take more time to get new one if I wanted to change it.
and he said the cracks are not problem, they are not cracks, and all furnitures couldn't be perfect.
(I didn't know ashley sells unperfect furnitures???? )
waiting new furniture is annoying , and i wanted to set up the bed frame, so i just let him painted it.
After he left my husband and I tried to set up the frame set. (We didn't even unpack the rail box)
But we found out that the plastic bag which includes screws had a hole.
and the other plastic bag was empty. we didn't even know what there was supposed to be in.
we read instruction, and found out there should have had screws.
Now, we don't think we got new products.
It looked like we got products someone returned.
We can't set up the frame set, and we don't know how much longer we should wait till getting after service.
And I don't want to call customer center anymore. Becaus I know they would say I should call the store I purchased and if I call the store, they would say I should call customer center.
I'm sick of getting this *** customer service.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bed Frame Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "We bought a recliner and couch (with recliner on each end) from Ashley at Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa, Arizona. Just two months later, the leather started flaking off..."
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."