San Diego, California

My husband and I bought bed frame, head board and foot board set on Sep 25.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Four Poster Bedroom Suite

and we got them on Nov 10. it took over 1month, but it was ok before we checked there were some problems on head board. (some cracks and paint off)

i called the store(ashley home store miarar) and they said call customer center. and when i called the customer center, they said, i had to call the store i purchased.

I called the store again, they still said, i had to call customer center!!!!!! I had to repeat same words three times!!!

anyway, finally customer center called us, and they would change our head board, and it would be delievered on Dec 17.

Today, I didn't get any notice, so I wasn't sure that it would be delivered today.

So i called customer center, and they said i should talk to the store i purchased, and i called the store again, and they said i should have called customer center!!

The service sucked!!!! and they said somebody called us like 15times two days ago for visiting our house.

My husband and I didn't get any phone calls.

Anyway, a guy came home and inspected the head board, he said that he could paint.

What the *** is this!!!!!!!!! I have not been waiting for inspecting and just painting for 3 months.

I think you should have sent someone as soon as possible, if you just wanted to inspect it.

that is really horrible service. just sending person for inspecting took over 1 month.

We couldn't use the bed frame set for 3 months.

anyhow he said, i could change new head board, but i need to talk his manager, and it would take more time to get new one if I wanted to change it.

and he said the cracks are not problem, they are not cracks, and all furnitures couldn't be perfect.

(I didn't know ashley sells unperfect furnitures???? )

waiting new furniture is annoying , and i wanted to set up the bed frame, so i just let him painted it.

After he left my husband and I tried to set up the frame set. (We didn't even unpack the rail box)

But we found out that the plastic bag which includes screws had a hole.

and the other plastic bag was empty. we didn't even know what there was supposed to be in.

we read instruction, and found out there should have had screws.

Now, we don't think we got new products.

It looked like we got products someone returned.

We can't set up the frame set, and we don't know how much longer we should wait till getting after service.

And I don't want to call customer center anymore. Becaus I know they would say I should call the store I purchased and if I call the store, they would say I should call customer center.

I'm sick of getting this *** customer service.

Review about: Bed Frame Set.

Review #212089 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Bed
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

jransom84

Well I would go right back to the store where you purchased it instead of calling, ask to speak with the head manager.Tell them what happened and what you expect in return.

There should be a warranty on the furniture u bought.I think you should just ask for a refund!

Veedub447

From your post its impossible to tell what it is you actually want done.Do you want to return the product?

Do you want a discount? I would recoomend writing to both the store and manufactor.

Send them a certified letter and ask them for a speciific action or amount based on what you think your trouble is worth.Good luck and let me know how things work out.