My husband and I bought bed frame, head board and foot board set on Sep 25.
and we got them on Nov 10. it took over 1month, but it was ok before we checked there were some problems on head board. (some cracks and paint off)
i called the store(ashley home store miarar) and they said call customer center. and when i called the customer center, they said, i had to call the store i purchased.
I called the store again, they still said, i had to call customer center!!!!!! I had to repeat same words three times!!!
anyway, finally customer center called us, and they would change our head board, and it would be delievered on Dec 17.
Today, I didn't get any notice, so I wasn't sure that it would be delivered today.
So i called customer center, and they said i should talk to the store i purchased, and i called the store again, and they said i should have called customer center!!
The service sucked!!!! and they said somebody called us like 15times two days ago for visiting our house.
My husband and I didn't get any phone calls.
Anyway, a guy came home and inspected the head board, he said that he could paint.
What the *** is this!!!!!!!!! I have not been waiting for inspecting and just painting for 3 months.
I think you should have sent someone as soon as possible, if you just wanted to inspect it.
that is really horrible service. just sending person for inspecting took over 1 month.
We couldn't use the bed frame set for 3 months.
anyhow he said, i could change new head board, but i need to talk his manager, and it would take more time to get new one if I wanted to change it.
and he said the cracks are not problem, they are not cracks, and all furnitures couldn't be perfect.
(I didn't know ashley sells unperfect furnitures???? )
waiting new furniture is annoying , and i wanted to set up the bed frame, so i just let him painted it.
After he left my husband and I tried to set up the frame set. (We didn't even unpack the rail box)
But we found out that the plastic bag which includes screws had a hole.
and the other plastic bag was empty. we didn't even know what there was supposed to be in.
we read instruction, and found out there should have had screws.
Now, we don't think we got new products.
It looked like we got products someone returned.
We can't set up the frame set, and we don't know how much longer we should wait till getting after service.
And I don't want to call customer center anymore. Becaus I know they would say I should call the store I purchased and if I call the store, they would say I should call customer center.
I'm sick of getting this *** customer service.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bed Frame Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I spent over twelve thousand dollars at Ashley Furniture, with the insurance where if you have any problem with wear and tear. The legs on my dining room table..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I purchased the Delonghi Pinguino portable AC 12,500 btu unit at Costco today for close to 400.00. What a hassle it was to bring the unit home and lug it..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."