My husband and I bought bed frame, head board and foot board set on Sep 25.
and we got them on Nov 10. it took over 1month, but it was ok before we checked there were some problems on head board. (some cracks and paint off)
i called the store(ashley home store miarar) and they said call customer center. and when i called the customer center, they said, i had to call the store i purchased.
I called the store again, they still said, i had to call customer center!!!!!! I had to repeat same words three times!!!
anyway, finally customer center called us, and they would change our head board, and it would be delievered on Dec 17.
Today, I didn't get any notice, so I wasn't sure that it would be delivered today.
So i called customer center, and they said i should talk to the store i purchased, and i called the store again, and they said i should have called customer center!!
The service sucked!!!! and they said somebody called us like 15times two days ago for visiting our house.
My husband and I didn't get any phone calls.
Anyway, a guy came home and inspected the head board, he said that he could paint.
What the *** is this!!!!!!!!! I have not been waiting for inspecting and just painting for 3 months.
I think you should have sent someone as soon as possible, if you just wanted to inspect it.
that is really horrible service. just sending person for inspecting took over 1 month.
We couldn't use the bed frame set for 3 months.
anyhow he said, i could change new head board, but i need to talk his manager, and it would take more time to get new one if I wanted to change it.
and he said the cracks are not problem, they are not cracks, and all furnitures couldn't be perfect.
(I didn't know ashley sells unperfect furnitures???? )
waiting new furniture is annoying , and i wanted to set up the bed frame, so i just let him painted it.
After he left my husband and I tried to set up the frame set. (We didn't even unpack the rail box)
But we found out that the plastic bag which includes screws had a hole.
and the other plastic bag was empty. we didn't even know what there was supposed to be in.
we read instruction, and found out there should have had screws.
Now, we don't think we got new products.
It looked like we got products someone returned.
We can't set up the frame set, and we don't know how much longer we should wait till getting after service.
And I don't want to call customer center anymore. Becaus I know they would say I should call the store I purchased and if I call the store, they would say I should call customer center.
I'm sick of getting this *** customer service.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bed Frame Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Dont ever buy from this company!!! I purchased a bed frame with a mattress & a box spring from them ONLY 2 MONTHS AGO ! And i went to change..."
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling. I purchased the attached items and only used..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."