We moved to Amarillo last Jan.And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys.

Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and also spots all over table and chairs where the stain wouldnt stick. Tech sent out numerous times to try to color with stain stick.

Every call was dismissed. Finially in August of last year after continuing to call, we were permitted to choose less expensive furniture. It was delivered damaged. Tech took the tabletop and left the pedestal.

Also the hutch was not delivered due to being damaged. At this time we were told we could not have another tabletop. Finially got another damaged top 6 weeks later. 2nd china was brought and is still here.

When delivered they hit some of our existing furn. And damaged it. Doors wont close and glass will not hold inside. Another was ordered snd supposed to be delivered before Christmas.

It was damaged enroute to our home. Finially we filed dispute with finiance company and Ashleys told them they would get us more furn. They sent tech and then ordered parts to repair our chairs. Had parts sent to our home and we were to call them when they arrived.

When parts arrived we were yold they couldnt do anything.

Then the delived the wrong tabltop and had to take back.No mention of the china hutch.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments