Stone Mountain, Georgia

We bought a leather family room. After 4 years of light use the color is coming of the leather.

It is only my wife and I and we are in our 50's. We are not hard on furniture we have furniture over 30 years with no issues. We bought the 5 year leather protection plan and all we have gotten is the run around from Ashley Furniture. We will never buy another piece of furniture from them.

Even the arms on the love seat are caving in.

This furniture is garbage. I know people with leather furniture twice as old as ours and the color isn't coming off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Warranty.

Comments

Ours did the same thing...I just wish I would know a way to prevent the color from coming off!! and it is NOT sweet coming off of areas we don't sit on/touch.

you guys are wrong, its not the sweat, its your product which sucks

yeh i will have to go with what j repp said i have heard of that, if you sweat real bad color will come off from the leather, i also deal with leather!!

your sweat is like acid!!

you probably sweat like a pig ,pig sweat usually couses the color to come off from leathe so try taking a bath for often!! and it will not fade i am a leather expert!!

@reply to Dlilly

My Sofa is doing the same thing. Color came off of the arm.

Leather expert- How do we fix it? to restore color.

Thanks.