Camden, Tennessee

Very unhappy purchased extended warranty for no paper work on it am this happens less then two its of buying it spend 3000.00 am nothing can be done not happy at all

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Amrom

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

Seems to be a problem with their faux leather furniture. Although it is not true leather, a purchaser should not have the material peeling off in 4 years!

The same thing has happened to me and I still cannot get Ashley to honor their extended warranty.

After multiple calls to the store, their warranty people and even to corporate head quarters, I have not received an appropriate response to my problem.

I will NEVER EVER shop at Ashley Furniture again!

@Anonymous

The same here after several calls an conversations with them I have received nothing to fix this issue. I will never EVER shop Ashley's again nor would I recommend it to anyone ...it's a shame really a Company like this an we have issues like we do ..

Ashley Furniture Reviews