I ordered to couches at $849.99 each not cheap,they look good in store.Since I have them they keep getting fade marks on them they replace one couch already.

After they had the wrong piece to fix it 3x.I keep asking for them to take them back and give me a credit so i pick something else out but they want to keep fixing the same problem.I purchase the warranty so after one year the warranty kicks in and the fade marks and not covered how convenient.

A very unhappy customer...at this point I would never recommend Ashley Furniture to anybody.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ashley furniture warranty from Ashley Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was promises not kept. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments