Pottstown, Pennsylvania

My husband and I brought funiture from Ashleys about a two years ago. We were told by the sales man that if we invested in the 5 year warranty plan, it was guarenteed that our funiture would be cleaned or replaced in an event damage was to occur.

Ok fast foward two years later. My newborn baby had a couple of feeding accidents and I called the warrenty. No problem...eveything will be ok. Or so I thought.

A technician from the rug doctor came and took pics of my funiture. I inquired if he planned to even attempt to clean my funiture. He stated to me that he could not, but would submit the pics so that my funiture would be replaced. Two months went by without yet hearing from a customet service rep.

When I finially called, I was informed that my claim was closed due to an accumulation of stains, which in Ashleys term two stains is an accumulation. Had to wait forever to speak with a supervisor, which was a waste of my god given breath. I informed them that if I paid for a service, an ATTEMPT at least could have been made to clean my funiture. Every poor excuse I was given to why they could not help me, did not suffice.

Not only is the clause section for the warrenty very vague, but I do not appreciate being lied to in order to beat me out of money for a poor warrenty.

To make no attempts to satisfy a paying customer is absurd. The saying " A customer is always right" is apparently forgein to them and after reading so many poor reviews, I will definately shop at American Signature Funiture the next time around!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments